In the event that you are Covered by this Contract or covered by the manufacturer’s Warranty, we will reimburse You up to $30 per day up to 5 days, for the expense actually incurred for a rental vehicle subject to the following limitations: Any Covered repair of 0.1 labor hours or greater is eligible for rental reimbursement. Reimbursement is only for the actual cost of the vehicle, subject to the limitations and excludes charges for gas, insurance or any additional charges.
TOWING AND ROADSIDE SERVICE
For non-accident related emergency roadside assistance the following “sign and drive” services are available 24 hours a day/365 days a year, anywhere in the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada: towing jump starts, flat tire changes (using Your inflated spare), fluid delivery (cost of fluids extra), lockout assistance (key cutting/replacement extra), concierge service (courtesy help and emergency phone call support). Services are subject to a Maximum Benefit of $100 per incident Services obtained through any other source are not covered and are not reimbursable. This benefit is not subject to a Deductible. Services are not provided in areas where state providers are exclusively utilized.
We will pay your manufacturer’s Warranty deductible charges less the Deductible of this Contract.
TRAVEL AND LODGING
We will reimburse You up to $50 per day to a maximum of $200 reimbursement for expenses for food and lodging if Your Vehicle is disabled due to a Covered Breakdown, provided such failure occurs at least 150 miles from Your residence as shown on the Registration Page. This benefit is not subject to a Deductible.
Marathon Financial Insurance Company, Inc. 1716 Corporate Crossing, Ste. 2, O’Fallon, Illinois 62269 800-205-8988
Marathon Administrative Company, 1716 Corporate Crossing, Ste. 2, O’Fallon, Illinois 62269 800-205-8988
Assured Vehicle Protection P.O. Box 9320, Mission, KS 66201 877-428-7252
Note: This document provides an overview of coverage available under an Assured Vehicle Protection vehicle service contract. Actual contract coverages, limitations and exclusions may vary. See your vehicle service contract for full details.
STANDARD SECURITY PLUS
- AXLE ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS: (front, four-wheel, and all-wheel drive): All internally lubricated components within the drive axle housing: Drive axle housing, if damaged as a result of a Breakdown of a Covered drive axle assembly component. External drive axle parts: Axle shafts, center support bearing and mount, constant velocity joints and boots, drive shaft, locking hubs, universal joints and flex discs, viscous coupling.
- ENGINE COMPONENTS: All internally lubricated components: Camshaft, camshaft bearings, connecting rods, connecting rod bearings, crankshaft, crankshaft bearings, freeze plugs, lifters, mechanical fuel pump, oil pump, oil pump gears, oil pump shaft, pistons, piston rings, push rods, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, rocker arm pivots, timing chain, timing gears, timing chain guides, valves, valve lash adjusters, valve seats, valve guides, variable valve timing parts, and wrist pins. Cylinder head, engine block, or rotor housing: if damaged as a direct result of a Breakdown of a Covered engine component. External engine parts: Cam/valve covers, crankshaft pulley, engine mounts, engine oil reservoir, engine oil reservoir pump, equipment drive shaft, exhaust manifolds, flex plate, flywheel, harmonic balancer, intake manifold, intercooler, oil pan, pulleys, ring gear, timing cover, timing belt (if damaged by a covered component), timing belt tensioner, timing gears, thermostat, and water pump.
- TRANSMISSION (AUTOMATIC) COMPONENTS: All internally lubricated components: Bands, bearings, carrier, drums, gears, governor, hubs, pump, pump housing, servos, shafts and valve body. Transmission case: if damaged as a direct result of a Breakdown of a Covered transmission component. External transmission parts: Torque converter, transmission mounts, vacuum modulator.
- TRANSMISSION (MANUAL) AND TRANSFER CASE COMPONENTS: All internally lubricated components: Bearings, gears, hubs, shafts, shift rails, shift forks, synchronizers. Transmission and transfer case: if damaged as a direct result of a Breakdown of a Covered transmission or transfer case component. External transmission and transfer case parts: Transmission mounts.
PARAMOUNT SECURITY PLUS
PARAMOUNT SECURITY PLUS: includes all items covered in Standard Security Plus and plus the following component coverages are added.
- AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING COMPONENTS: Compressor, compressor clutch assembly, condenser, condenser fan and motor, evaporator, expansion valve, heater control valve, heater core, orifice, pressure regulator assembly, receiver dryer/accumulator, seals and gaskets, temperature control programmer and module.
- BRAKE COMPONENTS: Brake booster, compensating valve, disc brake calipers, hydraulic lines and fittings, hydro boost and accumulator, proportioning valve, master cylinder, wheel cylinders, seals and gaskets.
- COOLING SYSTEM CsOMPONENTS: Engine fan, engine fan clutch, radiator, seals and gaskets
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Alternator, alternator voltage regulator, automatic temperature control module, blower fan and motor, convertible top motor, cruise control actuator/servo, cruise control vacuum motor, distributor, electric fuel pump, engine cooling fan motor, engine cooling fan temperature sensor or switch, horn, ignition coils, manually operated switches, power antenna motor, power door lock actuator, power mirror motor, power seat motors, power window motor, retractable headlamp motor, starter drive, starter motor, starter relay, starter solenoid, sunroof motor. windshield washer pump, wiper motor.
- ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS: Cruise control computer, electronic ignition module and pick-up, electronically controlled transmission & transfer case computer and sensors, electronically modulated suspension computer, compressor and sensors, engine control computer and sensors.
- ENGINE COMPONENTS: In addition, the following external engine parts: supercharger, timing cover, timing belt, timing belt, tensioner, timing gears, thermostat, turbocharger, turbo flex plate, turbo wastegate, vacuum pump, water pump, seals and gaskets.
- FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS: Diesel fuel injection pump, fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator, seals and gaskets.
- STEERING COMPONENTS (INCLUDING FOUR-WHEEL STEERING): All internally lubricated components within the steering gear box, rack and pinion, and pump including: valves, gears, and bearings. Steering gear box, rack and pinion, and pump housing, but only if damaged as a direct result of a Breakdown of a Covered steering component. In addition, the following external steering parts: Center link, idler arm, pitman arm, steering knuckles, tie rod ends, tie rod adjustment sleeves, seals and gaskets.
- SUSPENSION COMPONENTS (FRONT AND REAR): Bushings, control arm shafts, kingpins, links, lower ball joints, radius arms, spindle, spindle support, springs, stabilizer bars, steering knuckle. torsion bars, upper ball joints, upper and lower control arms and wheel bearings.
ULTIMATE SECURITY PLUS
ULTIMATE SECURITY PLUS: Includes all components covered by Standard Security Plus and Paramount Security Plus and All Original Equipment parts installed by the manufacturer are Covered as stipulated by this agreement for Breakdowns except for the following items listed below that are Not Covered:
NOT COVERED ITEMS: Accessory drive belts, batteries; brake pads, shoes, rotors and drums; bright metal parts, bumpers, carburetor, carpet and upholstery, catalytic converter, clutch friction disk and pressure plate, convertible or vinyl top, coolant, dash cover and pad, exhaust system, filters, flexible body parts, fluids, glass (including rear window glass to repair defogger grid), hoses, interior/exterior trim and moldings, lenses, light bulbs and sealed beams, lubricants, MacPherson struts; nuts, bolts, retainers, and fasteners; paint, PCV valves, refrigerants, sheet metal, shock absorbers, spark/glow plugs, throttle body (except injectors), tires, weather stripping, wheels and wheel covers, windshield wiper blades.
ELIMINATE YOUR WORRIES ABOUT MAJOR REPAIR COSTS.
- A Vehicle Service Contract from AVP (Assured Vehicle Protection) gives you confidence in your vehicle for years down the road. All you have to do is maintain your vehicle as recommended by the manufacturer. Then, if you have a breakdown, service can be obtained in accordance with your selected coverage.
- Excellent coverage. Coverage for parts and labor costs on the three major powertrain component groups of your pre-owned vehicle.
- Better resale value. vehicle service contract can be transferred when the vehicle is sold to another individual owner.
- Small deductible. Pay only a small deductible for each covered repair.
- While traveling outside your coverage area, service can be obtained at the facility of your choice in United states and Canada.